Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #160434  by ac4468

This guitar is almost ready. For audio clips check out MattMans videos! This guitar is from the same run and with the exception of the top, back and hardware finish it's identical. PM me if anyone's interested. I'm happy to send additional pics.

The usual suspects...
25 1/2" scale
24 frets.
Ebony/pearl fretboard

2 Nickel Plated Super 2 split coils.
SDS-1 Neck
Aged brass pickup plate/switchplate/cavity cover.
OBEL
Wald TPC-2

Bubinga/Walnut/Maple Body
Maple/Purpleheart Neck
Nickel Hipshot Tone-a-Matic and open tuners.
tcsned liked this
 #160440  by Searing75

Beautiful! If I were to purchase however, I wouldn’t want the flared pup ring. I would go for the traditional style. I want to see as much of that gorgeous wood as possible! Oh, and Super Distortions are a must for me!
ac4468 liked this
 #160445  by ac4468

Thanks all! It's always a trade-off. The flexibility of a bathtub route and larger plate or the clean look of traditional rings. The current batch in process has at least one that won't be a bathtub but that will be a sleek looking matte finished Kumaru body with all black hardware and black covered pups. Definitely a departure from the typical aesthetic but it should look pretty slick

#160459  by pickngrin

MattMan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:11 pm Recent sample of Bella with Waldo's new reverb module in the SMS. This is from 2/22 rehearsal. Trying Breadbox for the first time. What a fun song to play!

Very nice tone and some tasty playing! It is a very fun tune, indeed.
MattMan liked this
 #161176  by Jon S.

Superb!
ac4468 liked this