#57453  by Lunchbox16
 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Reggae On Broadway
One Drop - The entire "Survival" Album
Mr. Brown
Punky Reggae Party
 #58815  by EsteemedLocomotive
 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 pm
The 14 min solo acoustic medely with cornerstone, this train is bound for glory, happiness, stir it up, and more i can't recall.
 #58817  by EsteemedLocomotive
 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm
ANyone know which of the Wailers are actually still in the group? I went to see them in DC last month, only 3 of them looked old enough to have been Wailers. Anyone know which ones they were? I believe it was the Drummer, and trumpet and bass.
 #58858  by warrenMFKNhaynes
 Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 am
I saw the Wailers like 2 years ago and thought it was a great show. Saw em' about a year after that and they did THE SAME SHOW!! very disapointed.
 #58953  by Lunchbox16
 Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Couldn't have been the drummer - Carly Barrett was killed in the 80s. Most likely it was the bass player - Familyman Barrett, and one of the keys and/or guitar players. Perhaps Al Anderson, Junior Marvin, or "Wire" Lindo are still around, but I can't confirm that. (I think Wire was a percussionist, but he didn't play kit). The Wailers never had permanent horn players.
 #58954  by jlg327
 Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 pm
I saw the Wailers a couple of times while I was in college (1999-2003). At that point, they still had Al Anderson on guitar, Aston "Family Man" Barrett on bass, and Earl "Wya/Wire" Lindo on keys (and I think the "I-Threes" were there, though I could be wrong). Earl seemed to have some problems, almost OCD-ish. Just looked him up on wikipedia and it says he took some bad acid back in the 70's which caused psychiatric problems. A shame...
 #59012  by EsteemedLocomotive
 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:40 am
Yeah, it might have only been the bass player. They played the entire Exodus album, sounded really good, good venue as well, but that band definately has a LynrdSkynrd kinda lineup if you know what I mean.
 #59593  by jerrys.kids
 Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 am
just saw them at copper mountain last week. soooo much fun. anderson is still wit em. he kept making ganja references. he said he talked to the sheriff and not to worry about a thing. smoke them spliffs. got some video but im not really sure how to post it.