Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Musical Theory Abound!!!
 #16913  by spilly
 Fri May 25, 2007 6:48 am
I'll be there, anybody else?

#17536  by BuddhaG
 Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:58 pm
i went last year, a group of my friends went this year but i couldn't make it. it rained all weekend last year and i heard it did the same this year.

the word i got was that tea leaf green rocked and the mule of course did too. my buddy had to leave early before phil got on stage cuz his set got pushed back too late and he had to leave that night. didn't john scofield play with lesh & friends???

how was it??

#17619  by spilly
 Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:29 pm
I don't know how it was, I broke my foot last week and was anable to attend as a result. It was scofield and haynes on guitar, the set list looks sick and I'm in a great depression as I really needed a vacation. instead I spent my vacation time stuck on the couch in pain.

Life is good

#17620  by spilly
 Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:29 pm
I don't know how it was, I broke my foot last week and was anable to attend as a result. It was scofield and haynes on guitar, the set list looks sick and I'm in a great depression as I really needed a vacation. instead I spent my vacation time stuck on the couch in pain.

Life is good

#17624  by mttourpro
 Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm
From what I've heard, P & F smoked.

Everything I read about it was very positive with a big highlight being Lovelight.

I think I'll go to the philzone and check out some details....

#17627  by navajo
 Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm
last night i talked to someone who was there. he said pl&f was great. the show has the most peers on bt.etree right now. it had 500+ last night.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=507138

the star > mountains > star is great. i haven't listened to the full show yet.

#17630  by steve
 Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:20 pm
phil was really good, what i saw at least. if you went to the mountain jam page, you could stream the video of the shows for free. my connection got pretty shitty before phil ended his first set, but i enjoyed everything up until there

#17773  by mttourpro
 Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:25 pm
I put a link to both lovelight and Unbroken from the Mountain jam P&F in the links section....check it out. :smile: