#25550  by Shaggy

Thats 6 tests!

Did we pass!?

#25577  by bucketorain

lol...sorry about that...but it did take me 6 times to get it going...

#25611  by shakedown_04092

For future reference, you can "test" your pics by simply looking up any previous post that you've made. Once you apply a pic to your profile, it appears on ALL posts you've ever made, so you don't have to post a new post to test it.

#25626  by tigerstrat

I hope there is a way to, and that Gregg is willing to set a size limit on these signature images. They are far too HUGE and make scrolling through threads very tiresome indeed.

Can we please limit the signature images to around 100 pixels in height??? (width doesn't really matter in this case)

#25636  by nicolasalk

tigerstrat wrote:I hope there is a way to, and that Gregg is willing to set a size limit on these signature images. They are far too HUGE and make scrolling through threads very tiresome indeed.

Can we please limit the signature images to around 100 pixels in height??? (width doesn't really matter in this case)
yeass pleaseee

#25638  by jck_strw

Rest assured that the phpbb gnomes are working furiously behind the Oz curtain to implement something to help manage the signatures. Whether it's a size limit or the option for users to disable viewing signatures, something will be coming.

Thanks.

#25639  by strumminsix

jck_strw wrote:Rest assured that the phpbb gnomes are working furiously behind the Oz curtain to implement something to help manage the signatures. Whether it's a size limit or the option for users to disable viewing signatures, something will be coming.

Thanks.
Do you have info on the inside track????

What about a plain text view for stealth viewing @ work?

#25641  by shakedown_04092

tigerstrat wrote:I hope there is a way to, and that Gregg is willing to set a size limit on these signature images. They are far too HUGE and make scrolling through threads very tiresome indeed.

:lol:

+1 on that note

#25717  by krzykat

shakedown_04092 wrote:
krzykat wrote:This is a great pic of bobby, I just like changing the signature keeps it fresh
Uhh...

Phil = check
Trey = check
Some dude in the background = check
Bobby = ?