rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

#12392  by Shooster
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:37 am
Been a Darks fan for a while now. It's pretty painstaking in detail.

Sometimes the format is too weird to get through without a serious look, but I guess what's the point of looking at that stuff without taking the time to actually appreciate it.

He's the man though.

THANK YOU JDarKS!

#12393  by caspersvapors
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:12 am
I love darks, hes dropped my name in a couple of his vids :cool:

#12397  by amyjared
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 am
This guy is a trip. I've been watching his tabsite for years and although I appreciate him and enjoy some of his stuff, he's quite the character. I wish I had that kind of money to own an Irwin guitar and my own studio of wild gear and the time to post tons of video and tabs. Too bad he likes to see himself in the vids and likes to proselytize way too much for my taste. His knowledge is vast and exciting, but his cigar-chomping talks remind me of an uncle who isn't supposed to come too close to you. Glad to have him on our side.

#12398  by BlobWeird
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:10 am
Ive been watchin Darks for a couple years now and he does a wonderful job. I happen to enjoy his vids with his rants and raves lol

#12399  by bodiddley
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:40 pm
He's alright I guess. Seems a little full of himself for my taste. Interesting stories though. Someone that you definitley want on your side in a dark alley...no pun intended.

#12415  by jahozer
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:07 pm
but his cigar-chomping talks remind me of an uncle who isn't supposed to come too close to you
Ok,now thats FUNNY!!!
LOL!!![/quote]

#12422  by LaughingBones
 Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:04 pm
i wouldn't pulling my guitar out with him. it would be nice to learn some