#114146  by Phil Lesh101

mgbills wrote:My wife heard last weekend in September.

Absolutely...3 days in that small venue would be awesome. We just need to stay on it, because I can't imagine that tickets will stick around very long.

Thanks for your help Pete!
M
They are playing at the Edgefield for 3 nights! September 27th, 28th and 29th!
http://www.furthur.net/tour.html
 #115957  by Linkslover

I just saw them in Philly. I won't give you the entire set lists because you can get them on their web site, but I saw St. Stephen for the very first time (in around 100 shows going back to 1973) and coupled with Dark Star (only my 2nd time) it was an awesome show.

In all my years, I don't remember the Dead ever being as tight as they were last Saturday. Every time change, key change etc. was exactly on. They also had Phil's bass turned up so it was cool to listen him playing leads (of course Bobby and JK were also doing "lead" work too). In fact the entire band was playing around the song in a way that coalesced into the song (hard to describe, but you know what I mean).

Looking forward to seeing them next Tuesday in Chicago. It will be interesting to see if they have repeated anything by then. I know the first 4 shows on the tour were completely different.

Cheers.