rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Place for the rest of the music
 #110510  by JonnyBoy
 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:03 pm
Hey brothers and sisters! Thought I would throw one out for review. We were a little loud that night, my guitar sounds kinda weird, I think its the camera mic clipping. I totally welcome ANY and ALL critiques, we wanna get better and sound better ALWAYS and you can help us do that. We are going to a digital mixer, low stage vol and mic'ing the instruments real soon. I think that will give an awesome mix and recordings too. Any thoughts on that are helpful too!!!

#110516  by hippieguy1954
 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 pm
Don't ya just love those camera mics! :lol: Other than that and even with that, you guys sound great! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #110541  by jeffm725
 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm
soundin real nice jb
 #110563  by easytoslip
 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 am
JonnyBoy wrote:Hey brothers and sisters! Thought I would throw one out for review. We were a little loud that night, my guitar sounds kinda weird, I think its the camera mic clipping. I totally welcome ANY and ALL critiques, we wanna get better and sound better ALWAYS and you can help us do that. We are going to a digital mixer, low stage vol and mic'ing the instruments real soon. I think that will give an awesome mix and recordings too. Any thoughts on that are helpful too!!!

It's a great song. I had fun playing with it, thanks for the link :-) :thewave:
 #110589  by JonnyBoy
 Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 pm
Yes the vids are still marked private and it's not my video per say he made them private until he asked us if ok to publish. U should be able to see Lucy tho....