rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Place for the rest of the music
 #96433  by hogan
 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 am
strumminsix wrote: There are some key BOBBYISMS that are required but there is alot of tangential territories to cover and even a significant amount of my own FLAIR!
 #96450  by jester536
 Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:02 pm
Lastly, Yo Bergen County! Unemployment Rock (Ramapo Mtn), AB&G, Harrimann, police - my roots as well
Holy Hell...this thread has been wild...now it gets into Bergen County. I'm amazed. Lived in Upper Saddle River through high school. Northern Highlands class of 81. I can't believe someone mentioned AB&G and Harrimann...haven't been there in .... forever... but very cool to know that people know the area.
 #96453  by seamones
 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 pm
jester536 wrote:
Lastly, Yo Bergen County! Unemployment Rock (Ramapo Mtn), AB&G, Harrimann, police - my roots as well
Holy Hell...this thread has been wild...now it gets into Bergen County. I'm amazed. Lived in Upper Saddle River through high school. Northern Highlands class of 81. I can't believe someone mentioned AB&G and Harrimann...haven't been there in .... forever... but very cool to know that people know the area.
Ha. I am a 'Highlander' as well - although from Allendale. I was a few, ok like 10, years behind you.
 #96456  by Pete B.
 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:24 pm
seamones wrote:
jester536 wrote:
Ha. I am a 'Highlander' as well - although from Allendale. I was a few, ok like 10, years behind you.
Our High School group was called The Highlands Band. Lots of Dead, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws, CDB, ABB, etc...
Union County NJ, Cranford High School class of '81.
:cool:

Had some wild ones up your way at Stokes State Forest back in the day.
:smile: