#11420  by ebick

OK, so, I have all the Dead's studio CDs from when they were frist released and I don't feel like dropping coin to buy the same music again under the heading "re-mastered".

I'm looking for some of the bonus material if anyone has these and feels like burning me a CD. Specifically, I am looking for:

GO TO HEAVEN
Peggy-O (Studio Outtake)
What’ll You Raise (Studio Outtake)
Jack-A-Roe (Studio Outtake)

EUROPE 72
The Stranger (Two Souls In Communion)

GRATEFUL DEAD
10. Alice D. Millionaire
12. Tastebud

RECKONING
There are a number of tracks from a remastered CD which I can no longer find to list.

Thanks.

#11426  by confusions_prince

IMHO, the bonus material from Go To Heaven is better than the album! "What'll You Raise" is especially good.

Do you use Hotline or something like it? I'd send it to you that way if you did.

#11437  by ebick

confusions_prince wrote:Do you use Hotline or something like it? I'd send it to you that way if you did.
What is Hotline?

#11446  by amyjared

Hotline is a client-to-client sharing program that is totally cool. Once both people have software, it allows you to actually pull up their hard drive on your computer and download anything off their computer you want! Of course, you can "allow" access and "deny" access to any areas of your hard drive. I'm no computer geek (I WISH!), but my geek friends all use it to swap music as it's very safe, quick and easy to use. I started using it, but there is etiquette to usage that I am still unfamiliar with.
 #11448  by gr8fulbluz

ebick wrote:OK, so, I have all the Dead's studio CDs from when they were frist released and I don't feel like dropping coin to buy the same music again under the heading "re-mastered".

I'm looking for some of the bonus material if anyone has these and feels like burning me a CD. Specifically, I am looking for:

GO TO HEAVEN
Peggy-O (Studio Outtake)
What’ll You Raise (Studio Outtake)
Jack-A-Roe (Studio Outtake)
OK the rock I live under is so big I didnt even know there was outtakes issued. I missed this completely. I guess I didnt look as I already own the albums. I am so slow sometimes.

#11449  by ebick

Thanks AmyJared,

BTW, My need has been filled.

Ed