#111906  by Tennessee Jedi

If anyone is going to the show shoot me a PM - I live near the venue - we have a nice bunch of RU Kinder's going already - gonna do a meet up before the show - come and hang out with us.
Gonna be a great time !
After Show party at Mr. Bun Buns pad
:D
 #112006  by Tennessee Jedi

What a great evening of music !
Watching mmuller switch instruments was a blast - the banjo on " Cumberland " ; the Mando solo on F.O.T.D ; pedal steel sweetness on " Sugar Mag " ; plus many guitars - acoustic and electric ! There were some keys in there too ...
As good as all the guys were - w/ special guests from Splintered too ! - the vocals just stole the show - so tasty !
They had the lil' theater singing along the whole time - you shoulda seen the drunk guy next to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
After they played I went down and checked out the gear ... 3 Silver face Twins and a Pro Reverb ... oh yeah
mmuller really nails the notes and the tones - Easy Wind and New Speedway - yeah man !
Loved the " Last Lonely Eagle " - dedicated to Buddy ....
So they did American beauty and Working Mans Dead - but the end jam of NFA->Drums!!!!->GDTFB was a great way to end the night ... dudes got to cut loose and rock out
The band has great energy - all smiles and having fun and very friendly - they were all willing to talk guitars and stuff after the show ...
Great Band - check them out if you get the chance !
:-)
 #112014  by Grateful Dad

A great night and a great band. Harmonies were sweet especially on Attics of My Life. Pedal steel solo at end of Sugar Mags was so cool. Got to talk shop with the band and meet Octal and hang with Mr. Bun Bun post show.

If you get a chance see these guys!

:smile:
 #114938  by mmuller

Thanks for helping us sell out Sellersville for our 1st show. Looks like we're back with the 71 - 72 show Sunday 12/23, Christmas eve eve. We do songs from Skull and Roses, Garcia, Europe 72 and Ace. Again, these are note for note as recorded. This show also features Bob Weir ace from Zen Tricksters Tom Circosta. Thanks for the support and hope to see you back.