rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Talk about the recent Tours
 #75893  by keirweir
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 am
oconnors_35 wrote:I just got a Furthur ticket for Lowell, looks like Ticketmaster isn't selling them,
had to call the box office 978-459-1702

SeanO
Thanks for the number. I just called and scored 2 tickets. I thought they were playing in the park RatDog played in when Kimock was sitting in. This is at the Lowell Spinners baseball park.

$45 per tick.. ouch
 #75897  by pmak
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 am
Anybody get anything back from GDTSTOO yet for the summer tour? First time I've done mail order, how long do they usually take?
 #75898  by tcsned
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 am
My winter tour tickets took forever to arrive. About 3 weeks before the show.
 #75903  by tcsned
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am
Rusty the Scoob wrote:
oconnors_35 wrote:I just got a Furthur ticket for Lowell, looks like Ticketmaster isn't selling them,
had to call the box office 978-459-1702

SeanO
Sweet, thanks, man! I just ordered four. :cool:
Awesome, I've got a good friend in Concord that my wife and I stayed with for the Dead Worcester show (and an Orioles/Red Sox game at Fenway). I don't think it's that far from Concord to Lowell. Plus the Sox are in town then (playing the Os again on the 2nd). It would be great to catch another Further at a baseball park and then watch my Os get crushed by my wife's Sox again.
 #75910  by waldo041
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 am
where is mountain aire?

i wonder who else will be at this version of furthur festival? ratdog? phil and friends? DSO?

http://www.furthur.net/

peace,
waldo
 #75915  by amyjared
 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 am
where is mountain aire?
IIRC, Mountain Aire is Calaveras County, Angel Camp where I saw Lindley, Santana and the Dead play along with an airshow and Carlos coming out and doing Good Morning Little Schoolgirl with the boys. As for where it was, I can't remember and I drove there! I know it's California, northern California, but that's about all my memory can handle. I will say that those shows were excellent and the venue was great, except for the road into the show was packed and we were stuck in traffic for hours...
 #76093  by RETURN
 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 am
So long Jay, it was fun for a minute.
 #76302  by NashvilleMike
 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm
Anyone know if there is a full summer tour in the works? Maybe a couple of dates in that vast wasteland between New Jersy and Cali?
 #76360  by boxorain
 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 am
Rumor has it that the midwest and west will see em in September. Probably waiting to sell the spring/summer tickets before announcing the fall tour.

But, I have my tickets for Mt. Aire! So all is good in the world.
 #80348  by Emoto
 Fri May 21, 2010 5:36 am
keirweir wrote:Furher should play the Bank of America pavillion in south Boston (formerly harbor Lights). Sweet venue with nice ocean breeze.
+1. Saw Phil there a couple of years ago. Lowest hassle venue to get to and park in town.
 #81073  by keirweir
 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 am
A good friend of mine saw Further las night in San Rafael.

Furthur
Rehearsal Sessions
The Palm Ballroom, San Rafael, CA
Tue. June 1, 2010

8:25pm - 10:30pm

Hell In A Bucket (bw) >
Cold Rain & Snow (jk) >
Mason's Children (all) >
Just A Little Light (jk)
Ashes And Glass (bw)
Ramble On Rose (jk)
Here Comes Sunshine (jk) >
He's Gone (jk, bw)
Corrina (bw)
Tennessee Jed (jk) >
Touch Of Grey (bw, jk)

He said Bobby has Ghostly grey hair and proudly sported a wife beater. More importantly... He said Phil was testing out his new bass and seemed to love it?
 #81077  by Grateful Dad
 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 am
keirweir wrote:A good friend of mine saw Further las night in San Rafael.

Furthur
Rehearsal Sessions
The Palm Ballroom, San Rafael, CA
Tue. June 1, 2010

8:25pm - 10:30pm

Hell In A Bucket (bw) >
Cold Rain & Snow (jk) >
Mason's Children (all) >
Just A Little Light (jk)
Ashes And Glass (bw)
Ramble On Rose (jk)
Here Comes Sunshine (jk) >
He's Gone (jk, bw)
Corrina (bw)
Tennessee Jed (jk) >
Touch Of Grey (bw, jk)

He said Bobby has Ghostly grey hair and proudly sported a wife beater. More importantly... He said Phil was testing out his new bass and seemed to love it?
Any more information on the new bass?

Good to see JK singing the Jerry tunes. I still can't get used to Bobby singing some of the Jerry tunes. Not to dis Bobby...BUT...JK has a better voice for them anyway.

Another name/copyright infringement? Get the lawyers lined up!
Attachments
jfm.jpg
jfm.jpg (13.4 KiB) Viewed 672 times