Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Talk about the recent Tours
 #60294  by christopherdoyon
 Sun May 03, 2009 12:45 pm
Hey Now --

I have been on Tour since Greensboro, NC. Due to a series of unlucky situations I find myself STRANDED in Philly with no way to get to Chicago. PLEASE for the love of Jerry do not make me have to live in Philly ! PLEASE help any way you can. If you have a ride to Chicago, I am at the Philly Amtrak Station. If you can afford a donation towards a train ticket, please use the link below - you can donate whatever you feel in your heart using any bank card. ... id=5175838

Please help me or I am fucked. Thank you, I love you all.

Terrapin Bound Webcast

Unbroken Chain Internet Radio
 #60301  by Emoto
 Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 am
Better head back to Tennessee, Jed.
 #60308  by jackr
 Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 am
Let me figure this out. You are stranded with no money but have internet access, paypal account and must have some bank account for paypal to deposit the money in. I guarantee that if I was at the show and saw you begging to get to the next gig, I would throw you a buck or two. I may also suggest that you come up with something to sell at the show (legally) to earn some money.

But to just go and deposit money in your paypal account after only 3 posts on this forum, I doubt it. Bring a guitar with you and play and keep the case open. People will give you money. If you are on this forum I would assume you play guitar.
 #60313  by Emoto
 Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 am
Sadly, their fifth item was never fully embraced until it was too late: Avoid Spaniards at all costs

#60320  by Emoto
 Mon May 04, 2009 11:08 am
sack the wack wrote:They got some great wine tho'.
...and food, and literature, art, etc., etc., etc., and hell, they gave us the guitar. but, new world cultures way back didn't fare so well, although I suppose the toltecs predated the arrival of the spaniards. i just wanted to make a joke.
 #60329  by Highballin'
 Mon May 04, 2009 12:15 pm
ker1227 wrote:Maybe im a duech, but a link to pay pal? Really?
No I don't think you are a dousche.This dipstick is blaspheming, using the name of Jerry to try and hornswaggle some dough. Deadheads help those who help themselves. Paypal!?!? :lol: