rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Talk about the recent Tours

#49398  by bucketorain
 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 pm
No lead, no Jerry replacement. add some good keys like Bruce or Melvin.

#49400  by guido
 Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:21 pm
Sluggo714 wrote:Coupla things:

: that was one of the most ignorant things I've seen in a LOOOONG while.

GW Bush, a bigger terrorist and murderer than Bin Laden will ever be!
Im not sticking up for W but that is about the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard. Tell that to the 3000 families involved 7 years ago.

#49403  by pappypgh
 Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:05 pm
krzykat wrote:
mttourpro wrote:My error, I meant Mark Deamoto from Juggling Suns--that dude can play some great geetar.
That would be Mark Diomede He's good for sure, but juggling suns hardley ever plays Jerry anymore, Mark doesn't want to be know as a "Jerry" type player.

BUT . . . i did hear that tix go on sale Sat morning!!!
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT???? WHAT TIME???? EST???? I NEEEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW!!! GOTTA BE THERE!!! :shock:

#49428  by pappypgh
 Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:09 am
I will post this in a couple other threads that are related:

If you go to www.phillesh.net - the homepage has a PHIL LESH. NET logo at the top. Click on the "P" and you will see tickets available for 4 shows at the Sweetwater Saloon in Larkspur, CA that are being dubbed "THE SWEETWATER SESSIONS." Anyone smell rehearsals for the 13th???? That's what I'm thinkin'. Tix will be available soon for PSU - I'd bet on it.

#49437  by mttourpro
 Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 pm
krzykat wrote:
mttourpro wrote:My error, I meant Mark Deamoto from Juggling Suns--that dude can play some great geetar.
That would be Mark Diomede He's good for sure, but juggling suns hardley ever plays Jerry anymore, Mark doesn't want to be know as a "Jerry" type player.

BUT . . . i did hear that tix go on sale Sat morning!!!
True they don't do practically any GD anymore (although they tend to play a killer Viola Lee when they do) , but I gotta assume IF asked, he'd do it in a heartbeat.
 #64660  by kenneybonz
 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm
wow.. i am voting this best string.. i know i am slow to read things... its the whole not handed etc. thing .. if it weren't that daily rub, would it even make sense to us???? 8)