Talk about the recent Tours
 #21179  by confusions_prince

Pre-order for the Phil and Friends tour starts tomorrow. He's not coming to Florida or the Northwest, but at least he's on the road again...

Anyone going to see DSO in Eugene? Jared?

#21182  by revned_04

yes, hes finally coming to denver, awesome

#21201  by razmablues

I'm not the biggest P&F fan, but a drive to santa barbara would be worth it for sure.

#21211  by Rev_Roach

9 shows in NYC??!?! Fuck yeah! I've never been to Nokia theatre, but with only 2100 capacity cant be a bad seat. Phil sounds good, im looking forward.

#21280  by st stephen

nokia is ok. saw the dark star orchestra there. Sound is not that great. You are right about being close. It is a very small venue. security did not seem to bad. be somewhat careful

#21281  by Pigpen

Im goin to see him at the Greek Theater on the 23 or around that I think. :o . Then DSO like a month later

#21313  by shakedown_04092

Ho-lee shit

I'm so there. I may have to quit my job. Mos def hitting up Boston, and hopefully down to the City after that!

Wooohooooo!

I like the scaled back line-up too! :cool:

#21324  by AugustWest

Touring with Jackie Green!!!!! Holy shit I am going to be getting tickets. Jackie green is an awsome guitar player and vocalist (which is always my biggest grief with phil shows) I just wish berry sless was playing with the group instead of larry campbell. (boring penatonics) Sless instead of campbell would have made this my favorite line up of friends ever.

#21327  by guilhermeful dead

What are the chances of him coming to Brasil? That's what I thought... :cry:

#21360  by shakedown_04092

guilhermeful dead wrote:What are the chances of him coming to Brasil? That's what I thought... :cry:
What are the chances of you coming to America? Seems a bit easier, eh? C'mon! What's holding you back???

#21364  by guilhermeful dead

busy schedule... :P

#23224  by shakedown_04092

UPDATE:

Just got my P&F tickets for Boston from GDTSTOO and they HOOOOOOOKED it up big time!

Great seats the first night (orchestra, bout 20 rows back dead center), but for the 2nd night.....

FRONT ROW TICKETS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Never sat front row before, I'm psyched man!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

#23225  by shakedown_04092

PS - to Ruby & the GDTSTOO crew:

:hail: :thewave: :cheers: :hd: :drink:

#23241  by warrenMFKNhaynes

i dont like DSO because they are so incredibly non original.. how long will they keep this up

i did get to jam with "the jerry guy though"