Talk about the recent Tours
 #119568  by BJolley

Great show last night. I thought Bob and Phil sounded fantastic and John K has really brought a great Jerry vibe in his playing. Admittedly, I hadn't seen any shows since my last RatDog concert more than a decade ago, so I'm in withdrawals, but I have no complaints about the playing, vocals, sound, venue, etc. My wife, who prefers pop to jam bands, also really enjoyed it.
 #119615  by hotasaPistol

Santa Barbara was quite the show.....everyone played out of their minds.....I was at the LA Greek shows also and think that the boys sound the best yet in this configuration.....JK took his turns driving the music....Phil did his thing ....Bobby was Bobby.....I really enjoyed his singing and guitar playing....didn't hear any of the screeching that people were talking about......Chimineti just cooks on the keys.....I got to meet Chimineti at the hotel patio and he was quite gracious and kind......Best Furthur shows I have seen.......the only downer was Bobby butchering the last song of the night....Brokedown Palace......they seemed truly happy and the end of the show big hugs and grins at the end of the tour..... :smile: :smile: :smile: