rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Chat about Equipment Info
 #65555  by waldo041
 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 pm
still need to get access to the cavities, but from a brawer schematic and the few questions he has answered of mine, i have a very good educated guess as to what lies in them. still would have been nice to clarify on the first trip.

#65560  by waldo041
 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm
I Ain't Going Down BrokeBack Mountain!

i mean thanks SS!

WOO FRIGGIN HOO! I am definately gonna sit back and enjoy today!
 #65561  by bodiddley
 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm
So how in the hell did ya make that happen? I take it ya know all the right people. Scrape some of the fat man's DNA off those and let's clone the fucker! I believe all those were on display at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for a long time here in Cleveland. I got to see 'em too (behind an inch of plexiglass). You are a lucky man. Tell me you played them at least a bit.
 #65562  by Mandoborg
 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Waldo, beleive me when i say this with the most sincerity i have, the way you help people out on here and circulate information that people like myself who do not have acess to these guitars or the people that have worked on them firsthand,would otherwise never have, there is nobody that deserves to be in that spot than YOU ! Hopefully you have the time needed to do things right, i'm REALLY looking forward, as a builder, to what you discover........... Again, you know what to look for......... congratulations.....this is a good thing.........

Jim Combra
 #65572  by tigerstrat
 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 pm
AWESOME.

That look on your face shall forever hereafter be referred to as the "Bolt Beam"!

Whatever you played... nicely played!