Chat about Equipment Info
 #57653  by mkaufman

Over the years, I have used many tools & techniques for learning about eBay auctions before others. As a result, I have scored great deals on tons of gear.

For quite some time I was using a great service, however, it disappeared and I became so desperate that I developed my own improved version. After much thought, I have decided to open this tool to the public. I'm not looking to publicize this to the entire world so if you're interested, please contact me offline. Please keep in mind that the product is in beta, however, I have been using it for quite some time now and it's in pretty good shape. Because the product is in beta and I'm not sure how well it can handle lots of users, for the time being, the number of allowed users will be limited. First come, first serve...

mkaufman

at

cloud9

dot

net
 #57686  by mutant_dan

I don't know much about finding stuff that others can't. I have found some great deals when people have misspelled their items so they don't show up on others searches.

My best deals have come using : http://www.auctionsniper.com/

and getting my bids in at the very last seconds of an auction rather than posting a bid days before the auction closes.