Chat about Equipment Info
 #36526  by Mr.Charlie

Just want to shout out to my GIANTS on their big win...I do remember saying back a little while ago about how their close game against the Pats would really give them some momentum, looks like it happened...GO GIANTS, simply amazing, best super bowl game ever.

#36534  by shakedown_04092

:mad:

NOT the best Super Bowl game ever.

Something wasn't right. I'm not sure what.

#36540  by Mr.Charlie

Something wasn't right according to (and I'm assuming here) a Pats fan? Let me guess...the fact that the Pats lost? Face it, you guys lost, Giants won, great game all around. Pats couldn't get anything going tonight, the Giants D was stellar, Brady was on his back so many times, best part of the game was the last drive, but next best was seeing Tom get knocked around so many times. Just awesome.

#36542  by gratephulphish123

great game all around... except the second and third quarters. god those were boring and useless for both teams. and tom brady wasnt shut out all night, he had a great drive 4th quarter. the pats blockers were terrible all night and in the 4th quarter tom started getting the ball off in time

ps eli manning is a whiny little punk for that shit he pulled in san diego, i wouldnt devote any space to praising a brat who stamps his feet and refuses to play till he gets traded
Last edited by gratephulphish123 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#36543  by steve

Mr.Charlie wrote:the Giants D was stellar
yes.

#36545  by Mr.Charlie

let me guess...you think John Elway is a upstanding guy and a great quarterback....cause he did the same thing Eli did. I do'nt think Eli was whining or stamping his feet either, and frankly, up to the past 5 games, I think the Chargers would be happy with what they got. But hey, hindsight's a bitch...bitterness is also sweet.

#36546  by paulee

Good game by the Giants...they made me ALOT of money!

#36550  by frankielee

Mr. Charlie you are so right...If the PATS had won I'm sure everything would have been "RIGHT" GIANTS win fair and square...Biggest upset since Joe Namath predicted the Jets win back in 69!...Yes I am a transplanted New Yorker now living in No Calif.

#36556  by krzykat

anyone that thinks the GIANTS D was overrated, what do you say now! Great ame, dont be sad shakedown 18-1 is still a great accomplishment

GO GIANTS!!!

#36560  by tigerstrat

I wanted them both to lose :cry:

#36563  by BuddhaG

The first 3 quarters of the game were incredibly strong on the defense for both teams. I felt like Manning & Co shocked them off the bat. Pats D was strong but in the end what made the difference was that first field goal.

The last 2 drives by Brady, and Manning, respectively, showed what each team could really do under pressure. I was impressed by how well-rounded of a team the Giants really were.

I had not followed football much this season and did not buy into the "Perfect Season" hype but still enjoyed the game. Not high-flying action like other Super Bowls but still fun to watch nonetheless.

P.S. There were two miracles on that last drive of the game. When Eli almost got sacked and managed to scramble out of it and get the first down on the toss. The other one I forget, but it had to have been a miracle seeing as I am a Patriots fan at heart.

#36564  by weirimpressed

what a game, i was at work the whole time, and when the giants won, ALL HELL broke loose. im glad they won, the patriots needed someone to knock them off their high-horse, and how bout the coach leaving the field "early"?

#36570  by AugustWest

The Giants (and Eli) won me some serious money. I always place two $20 bets every super bowl. This year I put down 20 on the total scoring being under 48 points. At 3 to 1 odds. And also put down 20 on Eli winning super bowl MVP: 12 to 1 !!!!!!!! Most I've ever won in one super bowel. Thanks G-men! Your still going to finish below the Eagles next season in the east!!!!! :lol:

#36573  by germfisk

From a Colts fan...Congrats Giants!!!