Chat about Equipment Info
 #112888  by Jerry1996x

Does anyone have an idea of where i could get bulk Canare or Belden guitar cable? Ive looked around and have had no luck
 #112963  by Jerry1996x

Whats the difference between the GS-6 and GS-4? Im assuming the the GS-4 is lower quality since its half the price...
 #114824  by Deadhead85

I am soon to be buying some of this cable in bulk, including the Neutrik ends used by the Dead. Right now, I am running 2 18ft cables to my small pedal board, which runs through my effects loop on my amp. I also run 18 footers to and from my main pedal board, including one or two guitars (depending on if theres room, ABY box). I know that without a doubt, I NEED to shorten my cable lengths. I was wondering how long some of your cables are? It seems to me that even 18ft is overkill. I have never even been close to needing all 18ft, and really, even the Dead weren't 18ft away from their rigs! Any info or tips would be grately appreciated!
 #114827  by Jerry1996x

I got a 20' roll of canare gs-6, and i cut off a 2-1/2" cable for my line splitter to my gcx, and i find my main cable (the rest of the roll) to be just enough. If it was much shorter, i would be stretching it a bit.