Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Chat about Equipment Info
 #110209  by redeyedjim
 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm
Can anyone recommend someone who can modify a pedal for me? I have a Radial Switchbone amp switcher, and I'd like to have it modified to add a latching switched output jack so that when I, say, switch to channel 2, I can also switch an external device (using a standard 1/4" mono TS cable).

I wrote to Dan at to see if he could give me a quote, but he sounded pretty stacked with work so I'm curious if there are others who would do this? This isn't a huge priority, more like a case of "I'd like to get this done if I could do it for a reasonable price."

Any thoughts?