#18410  by ker1227

haha, isnt this the show where the put on the funny masks???

#18420  by deadguise

Long ago when only vinyl albums "LPs" were sold I bought Europe 72 and it included a multi-paged color booklet of Photos and an article about bozos and bollos getting on the bus. It had pictures of the Dead clowning around with the masks on and I always wondered if I would ever see that TV show broadcast...This was way before video and the internet. Damn I'm old!

#18421  by bodiddley

I believe that Hunter did a write up about that whole bozo/bollo thing for the "Hundred Year Hall" release. I need to pull that out and spin it again soon...great stuff!

#18448  by BuddhaG

all i'm saying is that Jagger looks like he's attached to a malicious pupeteer somehwere above the stage... maybe thats just what he's always been like though... i'm not a huge Stones fan but compared to the recorded versions of the songs they just seemed lackluster, i mean they are pretty damn old, but do they really need to keep touring and charging outrageous prices for tix? i guess if people go when more power to them for keeping it up.

as for prince, i'll take that guitar he was playing, it was pretty frickin sweet.