Just want to share my creation :-)

Just want to share my creation :-)

Postby schmidtz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Just want to show off my version of the infamous UGB. I must say, I will not reveal the schematic, I will not list part specs, I won't post a shot of the wiring, etc.

I spent the better part of several months working on this bad boy. I went through numerous iterations, many parts, a lot of :? .

I feel like I really nailed it, it sounds real purdy! :smile: :smile:

These are not for sale. Leave that to the professional *cough*Waldo*cough* :hail:

"Learn as if you were to live forever; live as if you were to die tomorrow."
schmidtz
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: Just want to share my creation :-)

Postby strumminsix » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am

schmidtz wrote:Just want to show off my version of the infamous UGB. I must say, I will not reveal the schematic, I will not list part specs, I won't post a shot of the wiring, etc.

I spent the better part of several months working on this bad boy. I went through numerous iterations, many parts, a lot of :? .

I feel like I really nailed it, it sounds real purdy! :smile: :smile:

These are not for sale. Leave that to the professional *cough*Waldo*cough* :hail:

I think it's super cool that you took advisement from the knowledge pool here to make something that is perfect for you!!! congrats!!!
strumminsix

Re: Just want to share my creation :-)

Postby hogan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am

Cool. It's perfectly ok to list parts, show schematics etc. No one on this board owns any rights to a UGB.
Honest to the point of recklessness.
PM me for a cab
http://www.facebook.com/workingmansdead
Happy customers (~);-} :
paulinnc, spaceyrface43, AKdead, chuckles, ebelgee, Quebee, Kennay, bomall01, NashvilleMike, Strumminsix,jx2638,Chutley, Adam Deckard, jkstraw, TennesseeJedi, deadhead1988, spacefunkologist, rmackenzie
hogan

Return to Jerry Tone