Hard Truckers Show and Tell

Re: Hard Truckers Show and Tell

Postby zambiland » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 pm

strumminsix wrote:
strumminsix wrote:Hey Glenn, stop spamming the forum and put this in the proper forum:
http://community.rukind.com/viewforum.php?f=334

hard truckers co wrote:The item is not for sale but for discussion.

hard truckers co wrote:As of now it's a bit premature to speculate but it's a safe bet that the amp head will be available separately as well as unloaded or loaded with the speakers of your choice. G

Please relax. This is not spamming to my mind because HT and Glenn are part of the community. The Garage Sale section seems to be more designed for one off used gear sales and I don't visit that forum much, so I never would have known about this. Further, since this gear is going through beta versions, etc. this discussion might be useful in influencing factors in the final product.

Real spamming is when someone shows up who is a stranger here and repeatedly floods us with crap that is completely unrelated to what we're all about. Your objection is noted and if this thread offends you, just don't read it. We've already scared off enough other professionals from this forum, so let it go, please. At this point your repeated objections are more spammy than what Glenn is offering up.
zambiland
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby ugly rumor » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm

"At this point your repeated objections are more spammy than what Glenn is offering up"

I agree. If there is no harm done, let the post ride. If it has no validity, it will suffer a quick death here.
Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go, we just ride...
ugly rumor
Bobby
Bobby

Postby hard truckers co » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

More testing underway. Two great "Garcia" Inspired guitars.
Attachments
ampcabaxe1.jpg
ampcabaxe1.jpg (33.3 KiB) Viewed 290 times
hard truckers co
Brent
Brent

Postby ugly rumor » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 pm

DAMMIT!!! Now you're spamming guitars, too? Get outa here!!
Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go, we just ride...
ugly rumor
Bobby
Bobby

Postby SarnoMusicSolutions » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Lou Rosano of Louis Electric makes truly wonderful amplifiers. One of his dealers is here locally in St. Louis (Killer Vintage). I've seen and played his amps. No question one of the finest boutique tube amp builders there is. And Hard Truckers has shown many of us their unquestionably fine quality work as well. I eagerly await this elegant and cool new offering from this HT/Louis Amps partnership. I'm happy to know about it and to have a chance to discuss it here at RU-Kind where that's exactly what we're here to do.

Brad
... and it's just like any other day that's ever been...
SarnoMusicSolutions

Previous

Return to Jerry Tone