Wiring Help

Wiring Help

Postby gdrfk1990 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 am

Hi just found this board I need some tips for wiring I have 2 super 2's and a vintage single coil with a five way switch and a pull switch on one of the knobs 2 tones and 1 volume. This is on a self made guitar with cocobolo back and front and maple center. any suggestions wiring diagrams would be appreciated
Thanks
ose
gdrfk1990
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: Wiring Help

Postby JonnyBoy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am

check out Dozin.com and Wald Electronics.
Good luck and welcome.
http://www.wald-electronics.com/tiger.html
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
JonnyBoy

Postby Billbbill » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

gdrfk1990 wrote:Hi just found this board I need some tips for wiring I have 2 super 2's and a vintage single coil with a five way switch and a pull switch on one of the knobs 2 tones and 1 volume. This is on a self made guitar with cocobolo back and front and maple center. any suggestions wiring diagrams would be appreciated
Thanks
ose

That's got to be you Eric, right? Bill from stella here. You just found this board? Came out from under that rock, eh? :smile:
Billbbill

Postby gdrfk1990 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah it's me Bill what's up how are you doing that website was helpful more specifically I am wondering do I have to add switches for the coil tapping or can I use the pot switch and maybe add another and how would that be wired
gdrfk1990
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Billbbill » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

wiring not my thing eric - maybe waldo or someone else will chime in - or maybe jonnyboy's got some more info.

you should plop a post in 'introductions' and say hello to the crew - post a clip of you, even a stella tune if you'd like, with you playing of course! Maybe a gear rundown.
Billbbill

Return to Jerry Tone