Different take on some chords

Different take on some chords

Postby Billbbill » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:46 pm

I'm guessing the F# over "same" at end of 1st verse is a typo but if not I think it's F#m.

Chord walkup at end of 2nd verse-F#m-F#-Bm-C#m-D
(C# seems to work also but I play C#m)

In the chorus I don't have the E after "mission"--I also have an A with
----------------------------G-----D------A-w/C#bass
C#bass after the D in 2nd---Come again

Tab for the D to A wC#basslooks like
---D------A C#bass
g-----2-------2
d---4------2
a-5-----4

Check it out.
Last edited by Billbbill on Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Billbbill
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Westchester NY

Re: Different take on some chords

Postby ebick » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:06 pm

Billbbill wrote:I'm guessing the F# over "same" at end of 1st verse is a typo but if not I think it's F#m..


Yep, that was a typo.


Billbbill wrote:Chord walkup at end of 2nd verse-F#m-F#-Bm-C#m-D
(C# seems to work also but I play C#m)


The one chord we have different is your F#, which I agree with. I don't hear a C#m there.

Billbbill wrote:In the chorus I don't have the E after "mission"


Correct again. I had that as a transition chord, but it is not there.

This part here
Billbbill wrote:--I also have an A with
---------------------------------------G-----D------A-w/C#bass
C#bass after the D in 2nd---Come again

Tab for the D to A wC#basslooks like
---D------A C#bass
g-----2-------2
d---4------2
a-5-----4


Just didn't come through clean enough for me to get the picture.
User avatar
ebick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 7:34 am
Location: Orlando, FL

take two

Postby Billbbill » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:04 pm

EBick wrote:

This part here Billbbill wrote:
--I also have an A with
---------------------------------------G-------D------A-w/C#bass
C#bass after the D in 2nd---Come again

Tab for the D to A wC#basslooks like
---D------A C#bass
g-----2-------2
d---4------2
a-5-----4



Just didn't come through clean enough for me to get the picture.

Me:

Yea that was confusing, I'll try again:

Bm-----C#m--------D--------------A----G-------D----A/C#bass
Walkin along in a mission in the rain come again,

Bm-----C#m--------D--------------A
Walkin along in a mission in the rain.


Insert the aforementioned tab above the D and A/C#bass.
Maybe it's more of a preference.
Thanks
User avatar
Billbbill
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Westchester NY


Return to Mission in the Rain

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests