Acoustic Studio Version?

Acoustic Studio Version?

Postby ebick » Thu May 06, 2010 6:01 am

I heard what sounded like a post-Jerry, Studio acoustic version of this today.....might have been with Warren....on XM this morning. Anyone heard that and know where it's from?
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
ebick

Re: Acoustic Studio Version?

Postby strumminsix » Thu May 06, 2010 6:32 am

ebick wrote:I heard what sounded like a post-Jerry, Studio acoustic version of this today.....might have been with Warren....on XM this morning. Anyone heard that and know where it's from?

I heard it too! Mark Karan was actually who I was thinking. The style with harmonic double stops and vocals sounded like him, to me.
strumminsix

Postby joealso » Sat May 22, 2010 3:34 am

Yeah, great version. It was recorded at XM / Sirius studios. Not sure who's on the second guitar. I've only heard it once but it was so good i sat in my driveway to hear all of it. Haven't heard it since.
joealso
welcome
welcome

Postby ebick » Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Interesting. I wonder if there was more and how one could get that. I also heard today on XM, Bob doing a solo, acoustic Throwin' Stones in front of what sounded like a very intimate audience.
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
ebick

Postby strumminsix » Mon May 24, 2010 6:23 am

ebick wrote:Interesting. I wonder if there was more and how one could get that. I also heard today on XM, Bob doing a solo, acoustic Throwin' Stones in front of what sounded like a very intimate audience.

Know that one as well. That, IIRC, was done for XM in front of a studio audience.
strumminsix

Return to Jack Straw