I have a line on 2 K120's. One has a hole in the "accorian" the guy called it. the outer edge. He sai he fixed it with goop. Would this affect tone? Thanks!
- Blues for Allah
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 am
- Location: Albany, NY
It's probably fine. That's the most fixable part of a cone.
... and it's just like any other day that's ever been...
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 pm
- Location: St. Louis, MO - USA
Had same problem with one of my k's and was fixed the same way you mentioned. I have had no issues at all. Tone stayed the same.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:40 pm
- Location: Orchard Park,New York
Return to Loudspeakers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests