chords?

chords?

Postby sack the wack » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:45 pm

Can anybody post the chords for this one? Thnx
sack the wack
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby pappypgh » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm gonna try to do this by memory with no guitar in my hands....so don't hold me to it...

INTRO Emaj7 Dmaj7

VERSES Emaj7 Dmaj7

BRIDGE (hey girl, what's on your mind..)
C#m A7 C#m A7
Bsus4 B Bsus4 B

JAM Bm Emaj7 - 2x
C#maj7...
C#maj7-Dmaj7-Ebmaj7-Emaj7
Emaj7-Ebmaj7-Dmaj7-C#maj7

Emaj7 Dmaj7
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby Fuzheng » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:22 pm

Fuzheng
Rosebud
Rosebud

Hypnotize chords

Postby sack the wack » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanx guys. I had a feeling there would be Maj7 chords in there. Surprised nobody else has asked to see that one. Great version from 11-18-75 from My Father's Place on LI. I'm sure it's defunct now, moved outta there ages ago.
sack the wack
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby frankielee » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Boy do you bring back memories...Saw lots of shows at "MY Father's Place" Great little club in Roslyn. I saw Jack Bruce there one nite and the place was barely half full. Got to talk to him after the show over a beer...Amazing that so few people were there for that.I saw Bobby there as well but barely remember it.Thanks for reminding me. I haven't thought about that place in years.Pretty 8)
"Don't go mistaking paradise for that home across the road."
frankielee
Jerry
Jerry

Postby pappypgh » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:26 am

Nice - just checked that site and I was 99% accurate. Although I don't remember playing Esus4 > B in that middle part.....I do think it's Bsus4 > B. Oh well!
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby sack the wack » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 pm

I used to work at this weir[d] little factory around the corner from the club and could walk there after work on Fri. nites and meet my bros for a show. Funny, but I missed that Kingfish show but scored a tape later. Was glad when that summer ended and headed back to school and got out of that crazy place. Everyone would head for beers on payday at lunch and that was that. There was this one sailor guy who would go walking in hurricanes so he felt like he was aboard ship. 'Lost Sailor' or something
sack the wack
Pigpen
Pigpen

Return to Hypnotize