psilosybin

Postby weirimpressed » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:26 pm

lol thats kinda insane man, never had thoughts of chairs attacking me, im going to have to get some of those shrooms from you!
weirimpressed

Postby Dozin » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

My buddy learned how to finger pick on shrooms. He said it was crazy how it all just came to him. He was psyched about the experience. He was a totally different guitar player after that. He went from being a average guitar player to being really good.

Just saying :wink:
"If you get confused,...
Listen to the music play"
Dozin

Postby High Peaks » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Well, small amounts at a show actually is pretty nice. Hadn't really done anything in a long time, and ate a cap for the Phil and Friends show in Glens Falls. It was a good time. I was with the other guitar player, bass player(both from the band) and our wives. We are all in our 30's and 40's with kids, so it was nice to let loose again, as it doesn't happen often.. It is definitely something i used to do in the mountains. We live right by the Adirondacks, so we used to have some tripped out weekends back in the 90's :-)
High Peaks

Postby BuddhaG » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:20 pm

My friends 73 Yamaha Acoustic that was owned by his grandfather and father really blew me away the first time I dropped acid. It seemed so ancient (it is) and liked something elves would play in the woods.

Its fun (what isn't?) to pick up a guitar when coming back from a trip. You look at the instrument and at music in a totally different manner.

I've had some interesting insights into timing. Also some good stuff about value of notes depending on which location on the fretboard they are played. Just fucking around with intervals and stuff is always fun and comes highly recommended by the buddha man.
a whole new gameball
BuddhaG
Bear
Bear

Postby Rev_Roach » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:52 pm

jck_straw brought up a good one with Pihkal (ie. mdma, mda, 2cb). Portions of it, as well as its cousin Tihkal (eg. lsd, dmt) are available at erowid. i dont think psylocibin falls into either of these categories (tryptamines, phenylalamines) but the point remains the same.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... hkal.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... hkal.shtml

the author (alexander shuglin) is like 80 years old, still inventing new drugs and self testing. what a guy.
Rev_Roach
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Postby pfarrell615 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:42 pm

man evolved very slowly at first, then very fast. one theory is that the accidental injestion of shrooms caused this breakthrough :thewave:
pfarrell615
Keith
Keith

Postby weirimpressed » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 pm

fire probably helped a little more
weirimpressed

:D
weirimpressed

:D
weirimpressed

Postby Emoto » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:32 am

weirimpressed wrote:lol thats kinda insane man, never had thoughts of chairs attacking me, im going to have to get some of those shrooms from you!

No kidding. "The Fear" can get anyone who fails to "maintain" and keep some perspective. It is just a ride that everything in your head affects. One must learn to relax into it. Anyone whose thoughts tend to go negative when UI should avoid these kinds of things.
Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there...
Emoto

Postby weirimpressed » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:37 am

I mean I can see how paranoia sets in and what not, but as long as you remember you ate shrooms (I know it might sound dumb, but some people forget) youll be fine, just stay cool and be cool
:cool:

:D helps too
weirimpressed

Previous

Return to The Think Tank