Pete B! Good Groovy son!

Postby pappypgh » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Sounds like you & me need to jam sometime SS....I have VERY good friends of mine residing in Palos Heights. Would LOVE to do a "double bill" for a weekend in Chi-Town! Whaddayasay?! theCAUSE wouldn't need to make too much $$...prolly enough for gas & food and maybe a bit more - we might even have a place 2 crash at my friends' place. We could book you guys in the 'Burgh & return the favor!!

www.theCAUSEjams.com
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby strumminsix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 am

pappypgh wrote:Sounds like you & me need to jam sometime SS....I have VERY good friends of mine residing in Palos Heights. Would LOVE to do a "double bill" for a weekend in Chi-Town! Whaddayasay?! theCAUSE wouldn't need to make too much $$...prolly enough for gas & food and maybe a bit more - we might even have a place 2 crash at my friends' place. We could book you guys in the 'Burgh & return the favor!!

www.theCAUSEjams.com

Most definitely need to jam some time my new friend!!! I'd welcome the opportunity!

That would be great doing a double bill here and then there!

I've thought about that with this band so far the best ideas I have would require multiple days of gigging to support it but not enough contacts on the road to make it happen... Until now :cool:
strumminsix

Postby pappypgh » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm

DITTO. :cool:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Previous

Return to Video Instruction