SOLD Gator GR-3S 3U Shallow Rack Case

Sell and buy at your own risk...

SOLD Gator GR-3S 3U Shallow Rack Case

Postby Jon S. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:17 am

SOLD

Exc. + condition, very lightly used Gator GR-3S shallow rack case with mounting screws. Your unbeatable RUKIND price is $72 (40% off the typical $119.99 new cost). As always, PayPal fees and CONUS shipping are included.

Gator's mini racks are the perfect solution for shallow rack gear such as effects, eq's, and the new smaller amps. Compact with the exterior depth of 17.5", and total rackable depth of 14.5", these racks are easy to carry. Packed with all the features such as front and rear rack rail, universally stacking, durable front and rear lids and comfortable sloped side handles these are the perfect space savers offering all the benefits of a full size rack in a compact size!

Last edited by Jon S. on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Re: Gator GR-3S 3U Shallow Rack Case

Postby Jon S. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:45 pm

SOLD

An educated consumer is my best customer. The last unit like this one that sold on eBay, just a month ago, went for $66.01 + 16.77 shipping = $82.28. Cop mine now for way less than that eBay dude paid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gator-GR3S-3-Space-Shallow-Effects-Audio-Rack-Case-3U-Molded-/251313312302?hash=item3a8370d22e

Also, I've gotten questions as whether a Rocktron Velocity 300 fits into Gator shallow racks. The answer is yes. Indeed, this is where I kept mine.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Return to Garage Sale