jerry pedals

jerry pedals

Postby austinhumphrey » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

im sure that somewhere on here there is a discussion about this but i thought i would open it up again. what kind of drive/ distortion pedals did jer use? it seems like there is just enough distortion to get the effect but his tone is always very light and clear. i tried a tube screamer to try to match it but it never sounds close to me. i saw something about him using a boss overdrive somewhere but im not sure how accurate that is and i have heard mixed responses as to the tone and quality of that pedal. what are all of you using? i was lookin at different mxr pedals, is that a good start? what are some other cool effects you like personally? this might be a good free for all pedal talk actually. let me know what you all are thinking.

-Austin
austinhumphrey
Rosebud
Rosebud

Re: jerry pedals

Postby gpilcher2001 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I am currently using a sarno earth drive as an always on tone fattener. My overdrive tone is a wampler tweed and my high gain lead tone is is an ocd. Jerry was a mxr d+ 70's till someway through the 80's then boss od-1 and a couple other boss drive and distortions.Not to be offensive but this has been thoroughly discussed in the jerry tone section of this board. Poke around and you'll be surprised what you might find. Sit back relax search around and find your way to jerry tone heaven. Greg...
good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.....
gpilcher2001
Terrapin
Terrapin

Return to Jerry Tone