Signed Skeletons from the Closet Album

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Signed Skeletons from the Closet Album

Postby jackr » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 am

I have this signed framed album. I have seen it on ebay for $2000. Can that really be what it is worth? Seems awfully high. I would like to sell it but wondering what it is really worth and if someone is interested in it.

There are signatures from Jerry, Bobby, Phil, Mickey and I dont know who the firth one is. Anyone know?

There is also a litho of jerry on acoustic but i cant read the name of the artist in the upper right hand corner. I have had a bunch of people look at it and they cant read it either.

On tour '76 - '81
Clean & Sober since '87
jackr

Re: Signed Skeletons from the Closet Album

Postby Mr.Burns » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:19 am

That's great, wish I could offer some insight, but both are great items. The litho is pretty good, certainly by a skilled artist, but I couldn't help but notice the double fret marker at the 11th fret.
Mr.Burns
Phil
Phil

Postby jackr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 am

now that you mention it. That is all i notice about the litho. I cant look at it without seeing that first. Why did you do that to me!? LOL
On tour '76 - '81
Clean & Sober since '87
jackr

Postby ebick » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am

Mr.Burns wrote:That's great, wish I could offer some insight, but both are great items. The litho is pretty good, certainly by a skilled artist, but I couldn't help but notice the double fret marker at the 11th fret.

it's more than that really, the whole neck is just a mess.....sorry.
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
ebick

Postby TI4-1009 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 am

"After a bad experience with the prototype Plek machine, Garcia never revisited that technology..."
"Do not write so that you can be understood, write so that you cannot be misunderstood." -Epictetus

First show: 8/16/69 (Woodstock)
Last show: 3/19/95 (Unbroken Chain breakout)
Member of the Four-Decade Club
Charter Member, President & CEO of OAD (Order of the Ancient Deadheads)
TI4-1009

Postby guitarcats » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Well there are a few things wrong with this and that is why I am offering a low amount. There is writing all over the album cover and that guitar in the picture is all wrong. I want to help a fellow head out and that is why I am prepared to offer you $100. Send me a PP invoice and I will pay right away good sir.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby kralltime » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm

I've got a framed signed (by all) Blues for Allah album that a buddy of mine bought for me back in 2007. Pretty sure he paid something like $250 for it then - it's very nice! And it's not leaving my house!
kralltime
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Postby jackr » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 am

guitarcats wrote:Well there are a few things wrong with this and that is why I am offering a low amount. There is writing all over the album cover and that guitar in the picture is all wrong. I want to help a fellow head out and that is why I am prepared to offer you $100. Send me a PP invoice and I will pay right away good sir.

How dare someone write all over that album. For all I know the record may be scratched and it may be tough to play too. Between that and the neck being wrong I wouldn't do that to you. I dont even like Jerry's sweater. I must be very cold there.
On tour '76 - '81
Clean & Sober since '87
jackr

Return to Garage Sale