2x12 baltic birch cabs **sold out**

Sell and buy at your own risk...

2x12 baltic birch cabs **sold out**

Postby hogan » Sat May 11, 2013 12:32 pm

2x12 baltic birch cabs for sale. 1x12 wedges also available. Includes everything but speakers.
$435 + shipping.
Last edited by hogan on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Honest to the point of recklessness.
PM me for a cab
http://www.facebook.com/workingmansdead
Happy customers (~);-} :
paulinnc, spaceyrface43, AKdead, chuckles, ebelgee, Quebee, Kennay, bomall01, NashvilleMike, Strumminsix,jx2638,Chutley, Adam Deckard, jkstraw, TennesseeJedi, deadhead1988, spacefunkologist, rmackenzie
hogan

Re: 2x12 baltic birch cabs **NEW Batch**

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Sat May 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Hogan - I really like the concept of your wedge shaped cabs ... I seem to always struggle with hearing myself ... the wedge with the speaker aimed at my head could be a cure ....
maybe someday ,Bro
My 2 x 12 is holding up good - should have it loaded with new speakers this weekend ....
TD
Tennessee Jedi

Postby hogan » Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Hogan - I really like the concept of your wedge shaped cabs ... I seem to always struggle with hearing myself ... the wedge with the speaker aimed at my head could be a cure ....
maybe someday ,Bro

they're killer for small rooms or mic'd in big ones. the one pictured has a e-120 in it.
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
paulinnc, spaceyrface43, AKdead, chuckles, ebelgee, Quebee, Kennay, bomall01, NashvilleMike, Strumminsix,jx2638,Chutley, Adam Deckard, jkstraw, TennesseeJedi, deadhead1988, spacefunkologist, rmackenzie
hogan

Postby zoooombiex » Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

also, i've always had a question about the HT 2x12 design. I like using the grill cloth, both because they look cool and because I feel slightly safer knowing there is at least something protecting the speaker (even if minimal). But for transport I like the hardwood covers that the HT cabs have, and you can't use them with the grill covers on (its either one or the other). Is there a reason that the edges of the cab couldn't be extended another 1/2 so that you could slap the hardwood cover on top of the grill cover? (Everything is held together with magnets, so I assume you could put some magnets in the grill frame that the hardwood cover could attach to...)
zoooombiex
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Postby hogan » Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 am

zoooombiex wrote:I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

also, i've always had a question about the HT 2x12 design. I like using the grill cloth, both because they look cool and because I feel slightly safer knowing there is at least something protecting the speaker (even if minimal). But for transport I like the hardwood covers that the HT cabs have, and you can't use them with the grill covers on (its either one or the other). Is there a reason that the edges of the cab couldn't be extended another 1/2 so that you could slap the hardwood cover on top of the grill cover? (Everything is held together with magnets, so I assume you could put some magnets in the grill frame that the hardwood cover could attach to...)

The wedges are open in the back.
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
hogan

Postby Mr.Burns » Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 am

zoooombiex wrote:I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

Its possible, and would be good functionally. Aesthetically, not so much.
Mr.Burns
Phil
Phil

Postby hogan » Thu May 16, 2013 3:22 pm

the wedge & one 2x12 are sold.
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
hogan

Postby hogan » Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 am

2x12 still lookin' for a home.
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
hogan

Postby midnightrainband » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Gotta say.... these are AWESOME!
midnightrainband
tiger
tiger

Postby hogan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:51 am

bump
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
hogan

Re: 2x12 baltic birch cabs **sold out**

Postby hogan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:27 pm

sold out :shock:
PM me for a cab
Happy customers (~);-} :
hogan

Re: 2x12 baltic birch cabs **sold out**

Postby tcsned » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm

hogan wrote:sold out :shock:

:-)
tcsned

Return to Garage Sale