LF: Mutron III power supply

Sell and buy at your own risk...

LF: Mutron III power supply

Postby jkstraw » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 pm

I have reached out to Lingenberg but haven't received a response. CAE's product is pretty pricey by comparison so thought I would check here.

Would love to get my hands on an original Mustronics PS-1 but am open to after market solutions as well.

Here hoping.
jkstraw
Jerry
Jerry

Re: LF: Mutron III power supply

Postby tigerstrat » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

two 9v battery clip-to-coaxial adapters (available from VisualSound) and two standard 9v power supplies. no waiting for replies and/or paying too much.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Postby jkstraw » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:27 pm

tigerstrat wrote:two 9v battery clip-to-coaxial adapters (available from VisualSound) and two standard 9v power supplies. no waiting for replies and/or paying too much.

Thank you brother! These are the guys: http://visualsound.net/battery-clip-converter/ - couldn't be easier!

:hail:
jkstraw
Jerry
Jerry

Postby tigerstrat » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:39 pm

jkstraw wrote:
tigerstrat wrote:two 9v battery clip-to-coaxial adapters (available from VisualSound) and two standard 9v power supplies. no waiting for replies and/or paying too much.

Thank you brother! These are the guys: http://visualsound.net/battery-clip-converter/ - couldn't be easier!

:hail:

cool... the only thing to bear in mind is you DO need two independent 9v ps's, iow you can't use a daisy chain cable off of a single power source.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Postby cmc64 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 am

If you have a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus you can get a cable from them that will run the Mu-III.
cmc64
Billy
Billy

Return to Garage Sale