bob Weir?!

bob Weir?!

Postby lunchbox » Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 am

Anyone want to discuss bob & his approach to playing? Anyone have any info, ideas, tabs etc on different songs? I'm a huge Bobby fan but have a really hard time learning his parts. Not to much info out there, let's change that!
lunchbox
tiger
tiger

Re: bob Weir?!

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Sat May 25, 2013 11:04 am

lunchbox wrote:Anyone want to discuss bob & his approach to playing? Anyone have any info, ideas, tabs etc on different songs? I'm a huge Bobby fan but have a really hard time learning his parts. Not to much info out there, let's change that!

http://gratefulguitarlessons.com/
Outstanding Bob lessons and the theory behind it w/tabs and backing tracks

The Bob Zone

viewforum.php?f=420
Tennessee Jedi

Postby waldo041 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Plenty of info here if you utilize that box in the upper right hand corner of this page. :peas:

~waldo
"Tone is in the instruments. Technique in the hands. Do what you will." ~ quote from some guy at the TGP forum
waldo041

Postby lunchbox » Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 pm

:-) indeed Waldo, there is alot of good info on the site, I suppose I was asking more for input on different songs people are playing ah la Weir lol
lunchbox
tiger
tiger

Postby tigerstrat » Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 am

The more specific the question asked in this forum, the less general your responses will be. A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step, etc.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Return to Grateful Dead General Discussion