NFL draft tonight

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

NFL draft tonight

Postby kansaschris » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 am

Of course the chiefs have the first pick in the sh#ttiest draft of the last decade. smh
tangled in the window blind
kansaschris
tiger
tiger
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:36 am

Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
:-)
Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
:|
Last edited by Tennessee Jedi on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tennessee Jedi
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:29 am
Location: Bucks Co.Pa

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby ebick » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 am

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
:|


At least you win every "off-season" championship :lol:
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
User avatar
ebick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 7:34 am
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby kansaschris » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
:-)
Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
:|

I like andy reid. He is a major upgrade from the last couple guys the chiefs have employed.
tangled in the window blind
kansaschris
tiger
tiger
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 am

kansaschris wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
:-)
Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
:|

I like andy reid. He is a major upgrade from the last couple guys the chiefs have employed.

I wish him well ... good luck with the season and draft
User avatar
Tennessee Jedi
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:29 am
Location: Bucks Co.Pa

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 am

Hey, good offensive linemen are vital... KC may be getting something really great with their #1 pick.

I want the season to start already. College ball just ain't the same.
User avatar
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 am

Re:

Postby kansaschris » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:16 pm

wolftigerrosebud wrote:Hey, good offensive linemen are vital... KC may be getting something really great with their #1 pick.

I want the season to start already. College ball just ain't the same.

This Eric Fisher kid is 6'7. They expect him to put on another 20-30 pounds as he matures. Dude is a monster.
tangled in the window blind
kansaschris
tiger
tiger
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Yeah. Giants got an OT, too -- could be good. Still 3 months to preseason, ugh.
User avatar
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 am

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby tcsned » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 am

Not a position player draft his year. A lot of linemen, my Cowboys took a center from Wisconsin with their first pick. Doesn't look like a real superstar in the group, someone will surprise is all in this group. Haven't seen any of my Hokies getting in this year. Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!
User avatar
tcsned
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2633
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby ebick » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 am

tcsned wrote: Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!


Being a Mets fan, football season starts in July for me.
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
User avatar
ebick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 7:34 am
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby tcsned » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm

ebick wrote:
tcsned wrote: Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!


Being a Mets fan, football season starts in July for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tcsned
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2633
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby ebick » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:55 pm

tcsned wrote:
ebick wrote:
tcsned wrote: Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!


Being a Mets fan, football season starts in July for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


It's funny....I admit it, but sadly......I'm not kidding :?
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
User avatar
ebick
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 7:34 am
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby tcsned » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 am

Reminds my of David Letterman kicking of Spring Training with, "it's the first day of Spring Training and the Mets are already mathematically eliminated."

They're not doing that bad right now, they're in a tough division. The Braves and Nats have good teams this year.
User avatar
tcsned
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2633
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: NFL draft tonight

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

Hey, I'm a Mets fan too... Being a NY Giants fan is the only way I can make up for how bad the Mets are.

They lost to the Marlins today. :roll:
User avatar
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 am


Return to Everything Else

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest