Enclaves

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Enclaves

Postby seamones » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 am

We all know the Eugenes, Boulders, Ashvilles, Burlingtons...but what are some of the lessor known towns/cities/areas, where people like us might find like-minded folks?
seamones
Rosemary
Rosemary

Re: Enclaves

Postby gr8fullfred » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 am

Luckily there are like minded people nearly everywhere. Of course there may be more of them in those places you mention, Eugene( in Eugene, you cannot tell the difference if Furthur is in town or not), Burlington (at least three dead bands playing regularly), Boulder (happens to be in a state that legalized weed) Ashville (never been there but I hear its cool).

But there are like minded people nearly everywhere. But the real question is, if you can live in a cool place rather than an uncool place, why would you choose to live in an uncool place? Think about that.
Really, if you are living in an uncool place, think about moving to a cool place. Life is short.

Just my $.02
gr8fullfred
Jerry
Jerry

Postby tcsned » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

Blacksburg, VA used to be a hotbed of Deadheads, less now but still a presence.
tcsned

Postby NSP » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 am

Our scene here in Madison, WI has been picking up steam after what I'd call a bit of a lull. Currently the band I play with is the only one in town that does all Dead, but we have a handfull of other jam style bands that are really good. We did a 4/20 show last weekend with a bunch of bands and the place was packed with like-minded folks, it was really a cool event.
NSP
Rosemary
Rosemary

Return to Everything Else