!!!!!!!!STOLEN PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

!!!!!!!!STOLEN PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!

Postby paulinnc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

A friend is out on the road this Spring/Summer vending and he has been robbed of his entire inventory of stuff please help him if you can. Don has been around for a long time and has brought a lot of positive things to the scene, including founding The Wharf Rats back in the 80's. I will post info as I get it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=583025178388596&set=a.119249214766197.15073.118890568135395&type=3&theater
paulinnc

Re: !!!!!!!!STOLEN PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!

Postby paulinnc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Here is an update from Don's FB page.

TRAILER THEFT UPDATE-We just watched the video of the theft again. It turns out the vehicle is a WHITE 2 DOOR BRONCO OR BLAZER TYPE WITH AN ACETYLENE TANK STRAP HORIZONATLY tailgate...The thief used the acetlene torch to cut the master lock and he smashed it repeatedly with a Big Hammer...so if you are in the Denver-Colorado Springs area and you know or see a white SUV with a hug tank beneath the tailgate...please report it....
paulinnc

Postby Poor Peter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Scumbags...What did his inventory consist of?
Poor Peter
Terrapin
Terrapin

Postby paulinnc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I think he had a bunch of tie dye stuff and a lot of nice jewelry.

Stuff like this. http://www.gratefuldons.com/#!shop-online/vstc2=hippie
paulinnc

Postby paulinnc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 am

I just saw this on Don's FB page this morning.

Our Loss-Hey All, First of all, I'm still Grateful..and Humbled by all of your love and support, many of you who have such great need yourselves...Much Love All, Much Love...My trailer was stolen at five o clock Wednesday AM, 11 hours after Amber and I checked into the Westminister Colorado, Comfort Suites. It had been sitting in the same place for 6 weeks blocked in by my van. We moved the van and they stole it 11 hours later. Some how I feel like they were waiting for me to return and that we were targeted. They used acetylene torches to cut the master lock, hitched up and drove away. It was seven degrees and snowing a bit. Ten minutes. Very Professional.

The hotels CCTV captured the entire episode. It showed an early "90s" White 2 Door Chevy Blazer or Ford Bronco outfitted with a large oxyacetylene tank fixed under the tailgate which they used to cut the lock. The front license tags were removed. The thief hid behing the vehicles and stayed low. No good images were obtained.

They took my new cargo trailer which had my tables, racks, gridwall, EZ UPs and Carport Tents, generator, lights, most of my back stock, all of our camping gear, kitchen items and my glass display cases. There were kilos of silver Jewelry and a large cashe of precious and semi-precious gemstones and specimens. As you may know not all of the goods were paid for, so it's a vendors worse nightmare, losing goods that you have on consignment or memo. Consrvatively, I figure I took a $50000 hit. There were numerous personal goods in there too.

Basically, we are starting over. Insurance will cover my personal items but none of my business stuff.

I still have my Van. In it were a fair amount of silver rings, some clothing, some gemstones and other goods.

What they certainly did not take was our spirit. Our friends and Family are doing all that they can to get me back on my feet. Amber and I brought 5 suitcases of Clothing and we still have that. Joy is sending some goods that were just manufactured so all is not lost. Once again Much Love and a Mighty THANK YOU to all who have helped love, positive VIBES, money , goods and spreading the "NEWS". All you new people who "friended me"..we'll you may live to regret that. Once again, I'm Humbled. All the best. Don
paulinnc

Postby Ddavis510 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:59 pm

This is a bummer. I actually just relocated to Denver. I'm out and about all the time. I'll keep a eye out.
Ddavis510
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Postby kansaschris » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Very sorry to hear this. Good luck man.
tangled in the window blind
kansaschris
tiger
tiger

Postby JoseFry » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 am

paulinnc wrote:I just saw this on Don's FB page this morning.

Our Loss-Hey All, First of all, I'm still Grateful..and Humbled by all of your love and support, many of you who have such great need yourselves...Much Love All, Much Love...My trailer was stolen at five o clock Wednesday AM, 11 hours after Amber and I checked into the Westminister Colorado, Comfort Suites. It had been sitting in the same place for 6 weeks blocked in by my van. We moved the van and they stole it 11 hours later. Some how I feel like they were waiting for me to return and that we were targeted. They used acetylene torches to cut the master lock, hitched up and drove away. It was seven degrees and snowing a bit. Ten minutes. Very Professional.

The hotels CCTV captured the entire episode. It showed an early "90s" White 2 Door Chevy Blazer or Ford Bronco outfitted with a large oxyacetylene tank fixed under the tailgate which they used to cut the lock. The front license tags were removed. The thief
hid behing the vehicles and stayed low. No good images were obtained.

They took my new cargo trailer which had my tables, racks, gridwall, EZ UPs and Carport Tents, generator, lights, most of my back stock, all of our camping gear, kitchen items and my glass display cases. There were kilos of silver Jewelry and a large cashe of precious and semi-precious gemstones and specimens. As you may know not all of the goods were paid for, so it's a vendors worse nightmare, losing goods that you have on consignment or memo. Consrvatively, I figure I took a $50000 hit. There were numerous personal goods in there too.

Basically, we are starting over. Insurance will cover my personal items but none of my business stuff.

I still have my Van. In it were a fair amount of silver rings, some clothing, some gemstones and other goods.

What they certainly did not take was our spirit. Our friends and Family are doing all that they can to get me back on my feet. Amber and I brought 5 suitcases of Clothing and we still have that. Joy is sending some goods that were just manufactured so all is not lost. Once again Much Love and a Mighty THANK YOU to all who have helped love, positive VIBES, money , goods and spreading the "NEWS". All you new people who "friended me"..we'll you may live to regret that. Once again, I'm Humbled. All the best. Don

don't worry dude !You get your van. record take stay to cc camera than will caught him !!
JoseFry
welcome
welcome

Postby CountryMile Cadillac » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 pm

For you Chicago folks… in case you see any of this stuff…I have no affiliation with these cats but figured I'd pass it along

http://southernshelter.com/2013/11/stol ... n-chicago/
"Think I'll come back here again,
Every now and then from time to time"
CountryMile Cadillac
Jerry
Jerry

Postby Poor Peter » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:16 pm

That really sucks. But at the same time, I'm wondering why anyone would leave their guitars in a van, in the city, let alone with the type of weather we have right now? That's just asking for trouble. Maybe they will get lucky and find the lefty. Not many of those floating around.
Poor Peter
Terrapin
Terrapin

Return to Everything Else