FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby tumbledownshack » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

NICE GUITAR!!!
User avatar
tumbledownshack
Keith
Keith
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Toronto, ON Canada

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Still here...
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:22 am

Price drop to 5.8k ppal gift + shipping ($40) or any other method that wont take out additional percentages.
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby guitarcats » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:50 pm

mgrossm wrote:Price drop to 5.8k ppal gift + shipping ($40) or any other method that wont take out additional percentages.



Would you take a third party/out of state check, post dated for 2020? I'm good for it I promise...
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby Bear62 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm

I will trade you my Resurrection Tiger/Bolt and $500.00!
Bear62
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

sorry fellas ...I can't do trades ...need the cash...thanks for the offers though...if anyone wants to buy this as a package deal or whatever I might be selling a mcintosh mc 2505 and smsclassic with jerry mods and would considering working sonething out...
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm

ok final price drop $5,500.
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

bump
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby Adam Deckard » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 am

i am astonished... bump
Adam Deckard
Terrapin
Terrapin
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby Chuckles » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 am

Astonished at what? The beauty of the guitar, which is absolutely in no doubt? Or the fact that nobody's got 5k laying around? Man, if I had the scratch, that would be in my living room right now, but that's a serious sum o' cash... And, I might add, well deserved -just based on appearances!
Seems like I've been here before...

The Road's Facebook Page (including links to tunage) is here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Road/ ... 200?ref=nf
User avatar
Chuckles
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: DC

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby Adam Deckard » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:49 am

Chuckles wrote:Astonished at what? The beauty of the guitar, which is absolutely in no doubt? Or the fact that nobody's got 5k laying around? Man, if I had the scratch, that would be in my living room right now, but that's a serious sum o' cash... And, I might add, well deserved -just based on appearances!



All of the above. more so the latter. to be more specific that the guys who do have that "scratch" layin around arent biting... good grief what a guitar.
Adam Deckard
Terrapin
Terrapin
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby aoguitars » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 am

Hey folks, thanks to all of you for the super-incredible kind words on that guitar!

The owner asked if I could post some of the numbers/specs to give a little more detail. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
Scale: 25 1/2"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Width @ 24: 2 1/4"
Frets: Jescar Nickle Silver .047 x .095
Finish: Nitro
Case: SKB 3i Waterproof roadcase

Let me know if I forgot anything. I sure hope it finds a nice home, guys!
Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com
User avatar
aoguitars
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Maine

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby strumminsix » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 am

aoguitars wrote:Hey folks, thanks to all of you for the super-incredible kind words on that guitar!

The owner asked if I could post some of the numbers/specs to give a little more detail. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
Scale: 25 1/2"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Width @ 24: 2 1/4"
Frets: Jescar Nickle Silver .047 x .095
Finish: Nitro
Case: SKB 3i Waterproof roadcase

Let me know if I forgot anything. I sure hope it finds a nice home, guys!

Nice additions, Andrew! I'm not a Jerry guy so only asking to help - what is the fingerboard radius, neck shape and neck depth?
User avatar
strumminsix
Senior Member
 
Posts: 6641
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:13 am
Location: Chicago

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby mgrossm » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 am

ok guys....serious price drop here....$4500..

I'm losing cash on this but I really need the cash asap...please contact e with any questions...michael
mgrossm
TC
TC
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: FS: AOGUITARS WOLF REPLICA

Postby guitarcats » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

Why oh why do I keep looking in this fu**ing thread :? Man you are going to make my wife divorce me if I bring that home. Must resist...can only hold out for so long...please someone buy this before...I...do............
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

PreviousNext

Return to Garage Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests