denver col. looking for dead style players

denver col. looking for dead style players

Postby hogstomper » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

i play guitar,lead and rythm. have pro gear and lot of time. played in dead style jam bands for last ten yrs in pennsylvania.call chris 720-633-1714
hogstomper
welcome
welcome

Re: denver col. looking for dead style players

Postby ugly rumor » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Go to Quixote's and check out their open mike. That may help you. They just moved, so I'm not sure of the address, but it should be fairly easy to find. I just left Denver, or I'd sign on for bass. Check out Charlie Briggs on drums, Nick Hutchinson on guitar. Good Luck!!!
Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go, we just ride...
ugly rumor
Bear
Bear

Postby Lunchbox16 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Depending on what you're planning to do I might be interested. Got a lot on my plate at the moment, but for the right situation I'd certainly be down. I play bass. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
"Is maith an scéalaí an aimsir." Time is a great storyteller. -- Irish Proverb
Lunchbox16
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Smolder » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:00 pm

I play rhythm and lead... have pro equipment and live just outside of Denver in Evergreen. Just met a solid drummer - he sat in with my other band the other night. I'll check on his availability and equipment. Anyone have a place to play?
Smolder

Postby jester536 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 am

Don't mean to hijack...but my brother is in Evergreen as well. Plays keys as is definitely a DeadHead. He plays in a band with his neighbors called Faux Pas. they don't do a lot of Dead but their guitar player is certainly capable....sorry ...just saw Evergreen and thought I'd throw that in there...maybe you have heard of them?
If the thunder don't getcha then the lightning will!
http://www.reverbnation.com/unchartedwaters
jester536
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Postby Smolder » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:36 am

jester536 wrote:Don't mean to hijack...but my brother is in Evergreen as well. Plays keys as is definitely a DeadHead. He plays in a band with his neighbors called Faux Pas. they don't do a lot of Dead but their guitar player is certainly capable....sorry ...just saw Evergreen and thought I'd throw that in there...maybe you have heard of them?

I've only lived hear since this past summer so I haven't, but will keep an eye out. thnx.
Smolder

Return to classified section help