Phred owners?

Re: Phred owners?

Postby uneek23 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

I've had my Wolph for a few weeks now and I love it so far. I've only had time to play it a couple of times, but the tone, sustain, and feel are all pretty damn good. I upgraded the middle pickup to a Dimarzio Dual sound. I was lucky enough to get on the ground floor, and I paid less than what he's selling them for now. But in my opinion, well worth it so far.. The neck and action are great, and it looks pretty freakin sick for an (affordable) guitar. I'll try and get some video up here in the next week or so if anyone is interested.

uneek23
Vince
Vince

Postby Staemius » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Gigged with the Wolph last night. I like this guitar. Well made and sounds good. All stock right now. Not a great vid/sound (hehe, typical caveat) but here's a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0ixJPX5gE
Staemius
Terrapin
Terrapin

Postby Jon S. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 am

I like your female vocalist. She has an attractive sultriness to her voice! The rest of the band are cool, too. Where do you live and play?
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Postby Staemius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks Jon! That's Cass Monje - she joined our band (Phuncle Sam) a few months ago and is great! We're from Asheville, NC.
Staemius
Terrapin
Terrapin

Previous

Return to Guitar Building and Mods