New at Scarlet Fire Guitars

New at Scarlet Fire Guitars

Postby softmachine72 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

At Scarlet Fire Guitars I am always on the hunt for top quality parts for my builds and to provide for the other heads out there for parts to roll your own. For example ,I have not been happy w/ the DPDT switches available at mouser or digikey . I have had switches fall apart from soldering on them twice and they can be a source of noise.
I have of top quality JBT mil.spec RoHs compliant DPDT switches. They have real silver terminals set in epoxy w/ gold internal contacts. They are the real deal. I am offering them for $8 a piece. If you buy a complete set of 4 for your own build $27.
I also just got in some Allen Bradley 50k j style mil spec pots for the 73' wolf Stratoblaster gain mod. have an 1/4 flatted shaft. they are $18
We also have the 250k/ 500k mod pots for your Tiger builds and the Allen Bradley J type 500l/500ks for rosebud or all humbucker builds.
softmachine72
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Re: New at Scarlet Fire Guitars

Postby JonnyBoy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 am

I've had the same issues. Lately mine can get jammed like what seems like a mixture of obel and clean bleed . Now it's popping when I switch. I needs one PM me your info!!
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
JonnyBoy

Postby mijknahs » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 am

What's the best source for 25K volume pots (using with a UGB)?
mijknahs

Postby cmc64 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

Just got my order out yesterday for the DPDT switches , vol and tone pots and some other goodies. As soon as I get paid in tomorrow I am getting some extras for a rainy day....

Thanks Leo!!!
cmc64
Billy
Billy

Postby Marleyboy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

http://youtu.be/hFIpdwceo6k Here is a scarlet fire wolf straight into a super reverb.My rig died so I went straight into a buddys amp...this is all wolf!
Marleyboy
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Return to Guitar Building and Mods