mesa boogie lonestar classic and fender hrd modded

Sell and buy at your own risk...

mesa boogie lonestar classic and fender hrd modded

Postby GeneralGoldilocks » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

Hey all, I have an Omega modded fender hot rod deluxe with ceramic tone tubby 12 inch and a mesa boogie lonestar classic 2x12 all stock in blue (a.k.a. the blue pig) both in very good condition. The tone tubby speaker is almost new, and both amps sound very good and are for sale on ebay (i bet you can find them if you want to check them out). I am selling them for 550 pp'd and shipped (meaning you pay me 550 on pay pal, and i pack and ship it anywhere in the continental us), and the the mesa boogie lonestar classic for 1200 same terms. I will attach pics tomorrow.
like waves against the bandstand dancers broke
GeneralGoldilocks
Keith
Keith

Re: mesa boogie lonestar classic and fender hrd modded

Postby Mr.Burns » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 am

I looked at the HRD on Sunday and thought it was a great little amp. I checked out Omega's site but am still a little unclear on what has been done to this amp. Can you expound on this? I assume the mods you're referring to are the HRD specific ones, but what about tubes or transformers?
Mr.Burns
Phil
Phil

Postby GeneralGoldilocks » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

The HRD has been sold on ebay. Sorry for potential buyers. As far as what mods jim (Omega mods) does, it seems variable. someone asked on ebay if he did the mid push/pull mod. which he didn't on mine. Most mods are done to the reverb and gain circuits, the cleans sound similar to the stock ones, but definitely different, as well. It seems fairly ambiguous on his website, as well. I know it is a pretty tight sounding amp, and is a tone beast. The gain channels and reverb are definitely a big improvement. I think he is going for a robin ford/santana sound.
GeneralGoldilocks
Keith
Keith

Postby GeneralGoldilocks » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:42 pm

The boogie is still for sale, will consider offers on it if you are located in the northwest due to expensive shipping issues.
GeneralGoldilocks
Keith
Keith

Return to Garage Sale