China --> Rider - The Kind @ Billy's Barn

Place for the rest of the music

China --> Rider - The Kind @ Billy's Barn

Postby tcsned » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 am

Our third straight show playing with Jonathan Barker on keyboards. It's been fun having an actual keyboardist instead of filling parts here and there on the guitar synth. One of these days I'll get someone to work the camera . . .

here's an Iko Iko too . . .
tcsned

Re: China --> Rider - The Kind @ Billy's Barn

Postby bcresci » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Hey tcsned - We drove back from Vermont to GA this summer and I believe we may have stopped at this place for dinner. Small world. Is this a big red barn just off the highway - split into two sides - one for dinning only, and one that has a larger bar / stage area?
bcresci
Mickey
Mickey

Postby tcsned » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

bcresci wrote:Hey tcsned - We drove back from Vermont to GA this summer and I believe we may have stopped at this place for dinner. Small world. Is this a big red barn just off the highway - split into two sides - one for dinning only, and one that has a larger bar / stage area?

Yep, that's the place. Used to be called Belly of the Beast back in the day. Chad, the owner is really cool - was a VT grad and used to come see us in the 80s.

Sorry about the double post on this, dunno what happened :D
tcsned

Postby JonnyBoy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 am

Great job! I always like your personal touches to the style. Your tone is a lot more Jerry and it sounds great. Must be all that great new gear you have. Bravo!
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
JonnyBoy

Postby tcsned » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:52 pm

JonnyBoy wrote:Great job! I always like your personal touches to the style. Your tone is a lot more Jerry and it sounds great. Must be all that great new gear you have. Bravo!

Thanks JonnyBoy! My gear has been through a pretty total transformation in the last year or so, a couple more steps to come - my first assemble-it-yourself guitar project, a cocobolo/quilted maple carved-top Tele is about to start a total makeover. I'm replacing the all rosewood neck with a maple/ebony one, adding a SuperII middle pickup, OBEL/Waldo buffer, some inlay and other cosmetic stuff. Hopefully it'll be done by early next year. I have really been digging the SMS/Mac/Earth Drive for sure.

BTW - here's Bobby McGee from the same show :-)
tcsned

Return to Tune Submissions