New rig!

Chat about Equipment Info

New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Just finished rewiring my pedalboard and got everything hooked up. Since my music room is in the basement I can go as loud as my ears can take. Thank God for ear plugs :-)

Image
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: New rig!

Postby Phil Lesh101 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

sweet guitar man!
"I didn't ask them to misspell anything to prove their authenticity, but I believe they're legit." ~ Rusty The Scoob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9EGVZio2M
https://archive.org/details/DA2013-10-19
User avatar
Phil Lesh101
Senior Member
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 am
Location: New york

Re: New rig!

Postby Counterstriker » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Beautiful rig man, got any sound clips?
User avatar
Counterstriker
Senior Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm
Location: PA

Re: New rig!

Postby eric » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I dig the riser the rig sits on ... It seems a good idea in both form and function !
eric
710 ashbury
710 ashbury
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am
Location: CT / RI

Re: New rig!

Postby ccw3432 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.
User avatar
ccw3432
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm
Location: Three Rivers, CA

Re: New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 am

eric wrote:I dig the riser the rig sits on ... It seems a good idea in both form and function !


Thanks, my music room is pretty small and I thought putting the amps up and being able to put my board underneath would help minimize the clutter.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 am

ccw3432 wrote:Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.


Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue. Pain in the butt trying to get the chassis clips lined up :?. Sorry no clips, all I have is my old ass camera that not only takes mediocre pictures but sounds like s**t with video.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: New rig!

Postby mgbills » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Really nice. Who built the Wolf?
"Hi Ho...the Carrion Crow...FoldeRoldeRiddle"
User avatar
mgbills
Senior Member
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm
Location: The Northwest Corner

Re: New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 pm

mgbills wrote:Really nice. Who built the Wolf?


It's a Phiga wolf made last spring.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: New rig!

Postby tigerstrat » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

guitarcats wrote:
ccw3432 wrote:Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.


Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue.


A DRRI is powering up the two JBL's?
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
User avatar
tigerstrat
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4628
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: Portland,OR

Re: New rig!

Postby JonnyBoy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Awesome setup. Sure it sounds great. I see you are endorsed by MXR, how do you like the carbon copy, I have been wanting one, I think.
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
User avatar
JonnyBoy
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2134
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 am
Location: the south swamps

Re: New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:43 am

tigerstrat wrote:
guitarcats wrote:
ccw3432 wrote:Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.


Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue.


A DRRI is powering up the two JBL's?



Yes, running at 4 ohms and sounds great.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am

Re: New rig!

Postby guitarcats » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 am

JonnyBoy wrote:Awesome setup. Sure it sounds great. I see you are endorsed by MXR, how do you like the carbon copy, I have been wanting one, I think.


Thanks, I feel that MXR is the best off the shelf pedals you can buy without breaking the bank. The carbon copy is the only delay I have owned or tried so I can't compare it to any other pedals but I like it.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 am


Return to Grateful Dead Equipment Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests