The bailey Bean

The bailey Bean

Postby 1dallek1 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 am

I thought this guitar could be of interest, plainly put it houses any two buffers. Its powered by one 9 volt with normal consumption. It allows comparison of any two buffers with real time back and forth switching.
Additionally Greg Bailey makes Travis bean replacement parts and more, anything metal, the guy has vision, I felt this instrument was a great vehicle for this purpose.

This guitar holds two buffers powered by one battery. They can be switched on the fly while playing. I use this for Demonstration purposes

Any 2 buffers can be installed in minutes

There is also a lobat battery monitor installed

It has two SD2 pickups wired like rosebud so the middle position forms a humbucker when both pickups are in tapped mode. there is also a reverse phase switch, and the OBEL, one volume & two tones

!!! ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION !!!
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Re: The bailey Bean

Postby tigerstrat » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Interesting choice of a test-platform! Solid-color Beans are the most collectible of all of them.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Re: The bailey Bean

Postby 1dallek1 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 pm

tigerstrat wrote:Interesting choice of a test-platform! Solid-color Beans are the most collectible of all of them.

The black guitar above is made by Greg Bailey of Bailey Custom Guitars. he said its #36.
http://www.baileycustomguitar.com/about.html

I have a Travis Bean TB1000 #828 below
!!! ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION !!!
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Return to Guitar Building and Mods