Is there a way to contact the webmaster?

Is there a way to contact the webmaster?

Postby postguitars » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello! Sorry to hog up discussion space. Just wondering if there is a way to contact the person(s) who run and operate this awesome site ( I can't find a contact link?). Just wanted to say Thanks for the good work!
postguitars
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Re: Is there a way to contact the webmaster?

Postby gr8fulbluz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 pm

you could try this i think, i dunno? pm this here fella, good place to start.----->

http://www.rukind.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

good luck
cheerios!

edit:
Many have contributed over the long strange trip, I just wanted to say thanks as well.

And Troy you should put a link to your postguitars, they are sweet. love the Garcia tribute ..
gr8fulbluz

Postby postguitars » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks for chiming in! I was not sure if this site was the result of one enthuthiast or a collective effort, looks like some members are chosen to oversee things from time to time, pretty cool. The gear and technique info here is beyond priceless, Kudos!
postguitars
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Postby phpbb » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, I guess if we got down to the nitty gritty, that'd be me. But, clearly this site is a collective endeavor, way beyond anything I ever imagined or could have done by myself. There is a "say hello" on the left hand menu on the main page if you'd ever like to drop me a line.

Gregg
phpbb

Return to Jerry Tone