Funny adamas pick story

Funny adamas pick story

Postby cripeowner » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 am

So We play a fairly large music festival in NH this weekend and the crowd was great.
At the end of our 3 hr set a guy asks me for a pick. I said huh? He says I would like one of your guitar picks. At first I'm flatered then flabbergasted. I proceeded to tell him thank you that's very kind, but these cost $4 each and I only have a dozen Left how about a kidney instead.
cripeowner
Pigpen
Pigpen

Re: Funny adamas pick story

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am

oh god i know dude. i'm terrible about giving away picks. i ordered 3 dozen of the adamas when they became available again. i haven't lost any, but i've given away 5...
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby Jon S. » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Keep some cheap "give-away" picks in your pocket for these times. ;) Not for flow guitarists, of course, but for general fans who really just want a keepsake.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Postby tigger » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 am

I have given away some of those Jerry pearloid signature picks...you know, the ones he never would have used.
An Adamas- hell no!
tigger
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Postby mijknahs » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I've given away Adamas picks but only to fellow guitar players (and bass players).
mijknahs

Return to Jerry Tone