Liking my tone here China>Rider

Re: Liking my tone here China>Rider

Postby postguitars » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 am

Sounds Great Bill, all 15 tracks! Is that the bridge pup during Mexicali? Keep up the good!
postguitars
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Postby Billbbill » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 am

postguitars wrote:Sounds Great Bill, all 15 tracks! Is that the bridge pup during Mexicali? Keep up the good!

{{{TROY!}}}} My man - what up!? Thank you for the kind words - loving the ax! Truthfully - and kinda embarressed to admit it - but I believe I used the bridge on Stranger and then forgot to switch back to the middle!! Not even sure when I caught it! All in all still nice tone with the bridge - I feel the tone is a bit fuller on the middle and usually stay there, though i do experiment, and often use the bridge when using the envelope filter.

Gonna send you an email in the next couple of days or so! Be well my friend.
:cool: :smile:
Bill
Billbbill

Postby postguitars » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Haha interesting, Im playing through the set again, I'll see if I can tell when you switch back to the mid. I did'nt realize the first time that there are 25 tracks, well 24 with second that emotion, is that the only Smokey Robinson song that the GD covered I wonder? Thanks for the tunes!
postguitars
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Postby Billbbill » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:14 am

I believe thats the only smokey r tune they covered. Something happened with the recording evidently - I thought it was just in two parts but the 2nd verse is missing. My vox mic was low the whole night - unfortunately. Too bad - I thought we did a pretty good job on that one.
Billbbill

Previous

Return to Jerry Tone